Thursday, October 24, 2013

Parenting is a bitch.

I have become completely too intuned to my families bodies. And now anything that is slightly wrong must mean something in seriously wrong right?! No, not right... I never knew how much stress and anxiety and lost sleep would go into worrying about my kids health.. Now if you know me at all you know that I have anxiety about sickness and disease. My husband had to pretty much ban me from webmd because I was convinced we were all going to die. But, now I am stuck in this weird place where I am wondering how much to worry. My oldest has been in kindergarten for about 3 months now without any problem. Now I realize I can expect a certain amount of sickness and colds because she is around so many other kids. But she has started having a problem with her belly, and it has caused her to have two accidents in the last week, and I mean #2 accidents. And it has been devastating to her because she has never once had an accident even when she was potty training. So what do I do? Take her to the doctor? Or just assume it's a stomach bug that's catching her off guard? My biggest worry is that she is going to have an accident at school and that would cause her so much embarrassment. I wish I had a magic doctor that I kept in my closet so I could ask all these questions.. Now I am going to worry myself sick and not sleep for the next three nights. So I guess what I am trying to say is parenting is a bitch and I feel so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment